Facilities available at TrEST
1. ANSYS, a comprehensive software suite that spans the entire range of physics, providing access to virtually any ?eld of engineering simulation that a design process requires.
2. Cadence helps customers develop di?erentiated products—from chips to boards to systems—in mobile, consumer, cloud data centre, automotive, aerospace, IoT, industrial and other market segments.
3. Software de?ned Mini data centre with customizable server, storage, virtualized GPU support which shares virtual GPU instance, virtualized FPGA support, which shares FPGA engines instance.
4. Altair Hyperworks, the most comprehensive open-architecture simulation platform, o?ering best-in-class technologies to design and optimize high performance, e?cient and innovative products.
5. Simulink, a MATLAB –based graphical programming environment for modelling, simulating and analysing multi domain dynamical systems.
6. Solidworks (in pipeline), a very productive 3D CAD software tool, with its integrated analytical tools and design automation to help stimulate physical behaviour such as kinematics, dynamics, stress, de?ection, vibration, temperatures or ?uid ?ow to suit all types of design.
8. Altium, PCB design software, PCB component and data management software.
9. One of the important facilities available at TrEST Research park, is a Mini Data Center. (MDC410) in a box with GPU which is installed and commissioned in 0th floor and has already started working. This facility is a hybrid cloud infrastructure which is reconfigurable and can accommodate hardware accelerators. It consists of 3 Server cards, 2 for computing/control and 1 for storage and 1 accelerator card with GPU. Openstack software drives the system and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) enable students/faculty/startups to accomplish their IT requirements. RISC-V project team started using Cadence tools through this system. A Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) platform using OpenEdX is created in this system to host TrEST eSchool. The five courses in the Microchip Design Training Series shall be made available through this portal.
College of Engineering Trivandrumwww.cet.ac.in
Get in touch with usWe are always ready to help you. There are many ways to contact us. You may drop us a line, give us a call or send an email, choose what suits you most.
- TC-4/2322, GEM Building , Opposite CET,
College of Engineering Trivandrum
Kerala State 695016
- 0471- 2598555